As we know, a good makeup can give you a better mood and make you feel more confident. And, if you want to attend a Chinese Costume party, you had better wear a traditional Chinese makeup. In general, you can easily and quickly create a style reminiscent of the Chinese culture with a few basic beauty items.
1. Draw a line of black eyeliner around the whole eye.
- Draw an almond shape to suggest the classic Chinese beauty.
- Draw eyeliner above the upper lash line to give a thick, black eyelash appearance.
2. Apply some powder on the cheeks, nose, chin and forehead.
- If you want to own the olive tone characteristic of some Chinese women, try bronzer.
- If you want to look like a porcelain China doll, try pale powder brushed across the face.
3. Straighten hair by using a hair iron.
Apply serum into hair to get the shiny locks many Chinese women wear.
4. Apply some red lipsticks to your lips.
Red can echo the color associated with powerful energy in the Chinese culture. If you want to look like a porcelain China doll, apply the lipstick only on the very center of the lips.
- All You Need to Know About Qipao Bridal Couture
- Be Standout In the Crowd With Cheongsam Qipao
- Where Does The Name “Cheongsam” Come From
- Special Occasions: How to Choose the Perfect Dress
- A Brief Introduction to Cheongsam Qipao Chinese Dress
- Qipao Is The Most Typical & Traditional Costumes for Chinese Women